"Imagine a game where you control a single hero - the 'Wildman' - dropped into the middle of a War Zone." That's the epic opening statement for Gas Powered Games' newest title, Wildman. With fast paced combat and deep role-playing that rewards strategic thinking, you fight for your side in a battle of ages using shapeshifting abilities, upgrading the army with enw technologies and constructing defenses. Think of it as "the spiritual successor to Dungeon Siege, with a twist."
Amongst the battles you can go on adventures through fantastic environments, discovering dungeons full of mystery and treasure. New armour and weapons could be yours along with new skills as you tear your way through man and animal alike. Still not persuaded? How about the fact that the score is from Jeremy Soule, the legendary composer for Skyrim, Neverwinter Nights, Dawn of War, Dugeon Siege and many more? Here's Wildman in a nutshell:
- Explore the World: Go on RPG adventures in amazing environments; discover secret dugeons; fight battles against rampaing hordes of monsters; find and equip new weapons and armour.
- Evolve or die: Steal technology from your defeated opponents and use it against them.
- Smash and destroy: Advanced physics and destructible environments deliver highly visceral (and bloody) combat.
- Go to War: Build your army and fight against opposing champions armies for great rewards in hand-crafted War Zones.
Your contributions go towards new features and contents such as a bigger world filled with more enemies, more characters, more music and more multiplayer options. Another streth goal is giving you guys the ability to mod and create your own worlds and game modes. Have a look at some of the rewards you can get if you pledge:
- $20: Digital Edition - Digital copy of the game and forum access
- $45: Digital Collector's Edition - 2 x extra digital copies of the game, a digital copy for yourself, beta access, Wildman Dev book (digital), Novella, Backer Exclusive Polymorph, Forum access, soundtrack (digital), consumables pack and the Making of Wildman, Burn Your Own DVD
The more you pledge the more rewards you receive and everything you pledge goes towards making a great looking game a reality. Make sure to visit the Wildman Kickstarter page for all your information and to pledge to Gas Powered Games, and in the meantime have a look at the gorgeous art below. There are currently 24 days left to reach their target goal, and every $1/£1 helps.Last modified on