To celebrate the launch of the eagerly anticipated PS3 title The Last of Us, Naught Dog Inc., and Sony Computer Entertainment Europe have announced two special edition packages on May 7th 2013. You'll be able to choose from The Last of Us: Ellie Edition (available exclusively from GAME) and The Last of Us: Joel Edition (available exclusively at Tesco and independents), each packaged with a unique canvas wrap and filled with loads of goodies:
- The Last of Us mini artbook: explore the world of The Last of Us like never before with some remarkable artwork.
- The Last of Us: American Dreams Issue #1: the first in a series of comics created in partnership with Dark Horse to delve into the backstory of Ellie. This version contains a special cover only found here.
- Exclusive game pack: The Ellie Edition showcases the character Ellie on the pack artwork, while the Joel Edition feature's Joel's face.
- Collectable Poster: an exclusive screen print poster of each character can be found in the respective editions.
- DUALSHOCK(R) 3 Skin: skin your PS3 controllers with Joel or Ellie.
- Survival DLC Pack: Contains Multiplayer bonuses (Bonus EXP, Melee booster, In-game currency and Customisable character items) as well as bonus Ellie and Joel skins once the single player campaign is completed.
- Sights and Sounds DLC Pack.
- Official game soundtrack by Academy Award winning musician Gustavo Santaolalla.
- PS3 Dynamic Theme.
- PSN Avatars: Winter Joel & Ellie
- LittleBigPlanet Sackboy Skins: voucher codes for a downloadable Joel or Ellie skin for your Sackboy character.
There's some pretty nice things here and have a look at the images to see what everything will look like: which one will you be choosing? Let us know in the comments.