Sword of the Stars II is an expanded and updated version with new options and an entirely new faction. You can play as different species be it human, insect or space dolphin. You can expand and then dominate your own corner of the universe, take your place in the universe and make them remember you.
Paradox Interactive and Kerberos Productions after a year of updates and improvements brings you a new and improved game Sword of the Stars II: Enhanced Edition. This edition includes all DLC released so far as well as new content and improvements. Much of this new content comes in the form a an expansion pack, "End of Flesh" which includes the Lao, a shape shifting AI that can destroy most landscapes they come across. A former slave race, the Lao now have freedom and an incentive to use their powerful and unique vessels to teach their old masters a lesson.
And, as a sign of gratitude to all fans that have stuck with the game to this point, existing "Sword of the Stars II" owners to receive "End of Flesh" for free on release. Paradox and Kerberos would like to thank their audience for their patience and support as they worked hard on getting "Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter" into its current condition.
Features of the Sword of the Stars II Enhanced Edition include:
- The new Loa race with a new drive for their ships – the Neutrino Pulse Gate
- Over 25 new technologies including a new tech tree for cybernetics
- 10 new weapons and attack systems
- Expanded ship building options for all six original factions, including new Leviathan class ships
- 2 new independent races to seduce or bludgeon into your imperial orbit
- New random encounters and mission types
All previously released faction based DLC – the voices, the badges, the avatars, the skins...all of it
It is now available on major digital distribution channels for £14.99/$19.99.
Last modified on