With the Majestic Map pack still set for release tomorrow, 25th February, we've collected all the information you'll need as well as a bunch of gorgeous screenshots. It will cost you 800 Microsoft Points but gives you three new maps, two new Majestic DLC matchmaking playlists and 10 new achievements.
For starters lets have a look at the 10 new achievements you can get. These are worth 250 Gamerscore, and you can see the specifics below:
1) Callin' In The Big Guns - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, call in ordanance drops 3 times during the same game. 40 POINTS
2) I Thrust At Thee - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform a melee kill right after using Thrust pack. 20 POINTS
3) Didn't See It Comin' - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, assassinate an enemy who is in zoom mode. 10 POINTS
4) Bird of Prey - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, perform 5 'airassassinations'. 50 POINTS
5) Bullet Sponge - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get the 'Close Call' medal twice during one match. 30 POINTS
6) I See You! - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Promethean Vision is active. 10 POINTS
7) Clever Girl - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 5 enemies while Active Camo is active. 10 POINTS
8) Flash of Light - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get a Double Kill of higher with one Pulse Grenade. 30 POINTS
9) Last Man Grinning - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, get 4 kills using the SAW without dying. 20 POINTS
10) Pigs can Fly - In Majestic DLC matchmaking, kill 3 enemies while they are using Jet Packs. 30 POINTS
There's some pretty fun and standard stuff there, so grabbing these achievements shouldn't be too much of a challenge for Halo fans.
As well as this, you're getting 3 new maps: Landfall, Monolith and Skyline. You can check out screenshots of all 3 levels below in the gallery, and you can find more information on the Halo Waypoint blog.
Planning on getting the new map pack? Let us know with a comment below.Last modified on