Get ready for the latest expansion pack for The Sims 3. Island Adventure is packed full of adventure, exploration and a world of new discoveries set on the sunny shores and beneath the glistening waters of a tropical paradise. You can check out the announcement trailer below.
The Sims 3: Island Adventure opes up new possibilities for Sims players with never before seen features in The Sims franchise making an appearance. There's loads to do: whether you're exploring the island, setting up a 5 star resort or just snorkel and scuba dive the days away, there is plenty for you to do in your very own slice of paradise. Have a look at some of the key features:
- Set sail for adventure: Be it in paddleboat or speedboat, your Sims can now leave port to discover new islands and explore like never before.
- Build a 5-star resort: It's up to you what you create and how you run it, but you have the chance to create your own 5 star resort - from family friendly resorts with waterslides and buffet tables to romantic getaways dotted with minimalistic cottages, you choose the amenities, set the prices and wait for the reviews.
- Life is a beach: See what surprises await under the sea with snorkeling and scuba diving.
- Boat sweet boat: You can now have your very own houseboat, which are fully customisable and can be moored at any port.
- New ways to build: There's so much more for you to create now, it really is up to your imagination.
Remember that you will need a copy of The Sims 3 to play this expansion pack. Island Paradise is making its way to PC and Mac in June 2013 and in the meantime you can have a look at some of the screenshots. Maybe they will give you a few ideas?
Looking forward to the newest expansion pack, or is The Sims not your cup of tea? Let us know with a comment.