This new DLC is scheduled for release on both PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 from April 23 in North America and April 26 across Europe. This expansion is the next exciting chapter in the Dragon’s Dogma franchise and will be available as both a physical disc and a full game digital download and features a huge brand new area, new missions, new enemies and more, plus all of the content from the original game!
Players will be able to take their characters to new heights with brand new high-level skills and augments as well as all new weapons and armour sets. Furthermore, owners of the original Dragon’s Dogma will receive 100,000 Rift Crystals, unlimited Ferrystones and the Gransys Armour Pack consisting of six brand new costumes for free, upon purchasing the DLC.
Some of the new features include:
- A massive new underground realm to explore featuring over 25 terrifying new enemies
- More skills/equipment/augments:
- Level 3 Skills
- DD: DA provides each character class with a new tier of skills, giving players new devastating abilities and skills to master
- Over 100 pieces of new equipment
- All new high level weapons and armour sets for players venturing into the underground caverns
- 14 new character/Pawn augments
- New tiers of equipment enhancement
- And there’s more:
- Increased character customization options
- Item appraisal
- Option to select Japanese voice over
I am really looking forward to this expansion! I am a huge fan of Dragon’s Dogma and it was one of my top games last year and to see all of these additions and upgrades is amazing because it gives me a reason to keep playing this game!
What do you think of this expansion? Will you be getting it? Let us know in the comments below!Last modified on